-
January 12th, 2005, 05:13 AM
#2141
Senior Hostboard Member
Playing Lord of the rings: battle for middle earth. (After one level I can say Gandalf and Legolas are too strong)
-
January 13th, 2005, 01:43 AM
#2142
Inactive Member
A friend of mine has that game. He's a huge fan of LotR, he seems to like it.
Playing Jak II, 29% complete.
-
January 13th, 2005, 11:01 AM
#2143
Senior Hostboard Member
Im just playing Katamari Damacy.
-
January 13th, 2005, 02:02 PM
#2144
Senior Hostboard Member
Kay, here's the games I currently playing: Sacred, lotr:bfme, yugioh:Joey the passion, nfs underground, Prince of Persia: warrior within. And an online game, not a big deal but I enjoy it: http://www.startlapjatekok.hu/katega.php?katega=6& and if you want to try it out pls click on the curve the ball's pic
-
January 13th, 2005, 06:32 PM
#2145
Inactive Member
this is YK....
currently playing solitaire...not much else these stupid school puters have....oh well...rather be playing solitaire than actually attending class (like everyone else in school is...hahahahahahahaha!!!)
-
January 13th, 2005, 10:17 PM
#2146
Inactive Member
Exploring the World of Warcraft. I'll found so much shit today. I'll have to make a new topic about it at some point.
-
January 14th, 2005, 02:02 AM
#2147
Inactive Member
34% on Jak II.
I heard Jak III is shorter. Which could be good or bad, depending on how it works out.
-
January 14th, 2005, 02:52 PM
#2148
Senior Hostboard Member
93% on Burnout3, can1t qwin that damn championship.
Started POP"! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
January 15th, 2005, 01:01 PM
#2149
Inactive Member
world of warcraft.....mmmmmm.....found my new drug
-
January 17th, 2005, 11:24 PM
#2150
Inactive Member
FF8. eeee, although i had a bad experience with an ultima weapon, and a bitchy ruby dragon, so, despite being able to proceed to the final level, ive currently lost motivation necassary to summon the resolve to continue training so that i may complete the game. i hope i dont do what i did to FF9...(play right up to the final dungeon, get bored of training, put the game to one side thinking "i'll complete it later".....1.5 years later, still havent completed it....)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks